Class Policy, Discounts, and Cancellation Information
Class Registration Numbers: Classes with fewer than 4 participants will be completed as a semi-private lesson. Classes with 12 participants are considered full and additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list for the next available class.
Attendance: To derive the full benefit of the workshops at Sol Acting Academy, it is essential that absences and tardiness be kept to a minimum. The classes are based on participation; therefore, regular attendance is necessary to successfully complete the course. Each student's record of attendance and participation will be monitored, and in cases of extreme absenteeism, tardiness, or inappropriate behavior, Sol Acting Academy may take disciplinary action. It is at the discretion of the instructor to set attendance expectations. There are no make-up classes, credits or refunds for time missed under any circumstances.
Discounts: We offer multi-student discounts when you sign more than one student up for the same class at the same time!! All students must be listed under the same account. Families receive 10% off of registration fees AFTER the first child is registered.
Payment Plans: We offer payment plans for all classes. We ask for a 15% deposit to hold your space in the class with the remainder of the balance paid on an automatic payment plan with a credit card within 3 or 6 months, depending on how long the class runs. An additional fee of $20 is added to the total amount of the invoice and is noted as "Deferred Payment Plan." If full payment is not made before the final class date, a Late Fee of $20 will be added for each month that payment is late. Please call our office at 505-881-0975 for more details and information on payment plans. Payment plans are set up through our registration system and do require a credit card.
REGISTRATION POLICIES: Registration is on a first-received, first-enrolled basis until the maximum class size is reached. If a class is cancelled, we will notify you at least 24 hours prior to the start of class.
1. Refund eligibility is not based upon your reason for being unable to attend a class, even if that reason is beyond your control. It is based solely upon the timing of your refund request, as follows:
• If we receive your request at least one week (7 days) prior to the first day of class, you will receive a full refund, less a 15% service fee.
• If we receive your request less than one week (6 days or less) prior to the first day of class, up until the first day of class, you are not eligible for a refund; however, a credit will be offered for future classes. The student will have 1 year to redeem this credit, after which time it will be considered void. This policy also applies to Payment Plan participants.
• If we receive your request once the class has begun, there are no refunds.
• All classes require advance enrollment and payment or deposit in order to be guaranteed a spot in the class. You will receive a confirmation email after your online registration has been completed.
Refund requests must be made via email. We do not accept refund requests over the phone (please respect this).
• Send requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We must receive emailed requests AT LEAST one week (7 days) prior to the start of class.
• Include your full name, phone number, email address, name of your class, and exact amount of payment.
Changes in Policy and Course Schedule: Sol Acting Academy reserves the right to combine, add, delete or change courses. Sol Acting Academy also reserves the right to make changes in faculty, school/class calendar and in any general or specific school policy.
Credit Card/Electronic Refunds:
If you originally paid with a credit card or electronic payment, your refund will be issued to the same card used to purchase the class.
Cash refunds are not generally given. Refunds will be done in the form of a check mailed from our office.
All check purchases will be refunded 14 days after the original check has cleared; check refunds will be done in the form of a check mailed from our office.
Photo and Video Use
Sol Acting Academy reserves the right to utilize any photography and videography completed by our instructors for use in our marketing materials or class promotion in print and on the internet without express permission. Photos and videos with children under the age of 18 will use initials only, unless parents sign a waiver or release.
In Case of Inclement Weather
Weather- For any after school programs that happen at the actual school, we will follow the school's closing procedures due to bad weather or other alerts. So if the school has closed for a snow day, we will not hold class at the school that day.
For any classes held at our studio, we will leave a message on our phone answering machine before class if class is cancelled due to extreme weather. The phone number is 505-881-0975
Returned Check Policy
Returned Check Policy
If we receive a returned check from our bank for a payment you made, you will be invoiced for the original amount of the check, in addition to bank fees and a returned check free of $30.00. The full payment of the invoiced amount with all fees will be due within 14 days of invoice date. We will not re-submit the original check.